Complaint Review: Center For Credit Counseling Services - CFCCS

• Submitted: Fri, May 06, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, August 04, 2005

• Reported By:salt lake city Utah
Center For Credit Counseling Services - CFCCS
1015 West Newport Center Drive, Suite 106 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Center For Credit Counseling Services - CFCCS ripoff, thieves, not kept contract, liars, credit killers, garbage, criminals Deerfield Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: You are not alone! These people are garbage.

CFCCS are liars and did not keep their part of contract. They have not paid my bill in 3 months but have charged my account $666 dollars. CFCCS owes me a explanation and refund.

I have tried contacting them and all I get is a answering machine. I have left them messages but no one calls me back. I had an attorney write them a letter but they never answered back.

Can someone please help me!!! I dont know what to tell the credit companies I owe money. What can I do to recooperate my money and catch up with my overdue payments?

Selene
salt lake city, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2005 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Center-For-Credit-Counseling-Services-CFCCS/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442-7740/Center-For-Credit-Counseling-Services-CFCCS-ripoff-thieves-not-kept-contract-liars-c-141800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Center For Credit Counseling Services - CFCCS

You are not alone! These people are garbage.

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

Selene,

If you haven't done so already stop your ACH payments immediately. Some people have been successful in getting their banks to return payments, but I haven't. These people are garbage and there are a lot of us in the same mess because of dealing with them. I've gotten nowhere with BBB

agricultural