Complaint Review: Center For Credit Counseling Services - CFCCS

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2005

• Reported By:Aberdeen Washington
Center For Credit Counseling Services - CFCCS
1015 Newport Center Drive Suite106 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Center For Credit Counseling Services - CFCCS ripoff dishonest irresponsible Deerfield Beach Florida

I have trying to make contact with CFCCS for the past few weeks. I have sent emails and made phone calls. No one has responded to me. I had one creditor dropped from the program. The second one is close behind.

I had my account set up for automatic payments. The transaction occurs a full week before my disbursement date. They hold my money to earn interest before depositing it into my account and then they disburse after the creditors due date, resulting in late payments.

Last month one of my creditors was dropped from "the program" due to late payments. This month my other creditor could possibly be dropped. I signed on with CFCCS to improve my credit profile. It has only gotten worse since being on "the program".

This is plain old bad business.

Diane
Aberdeen, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2005 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Center-For-Credit-Counseling-Services-CFCCS/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Center-For-Credit-Counseling-Services-CFCCS-ripoff-dishonest-irresponsible-Deerfield-Bea-140271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Center For Credit Counseling Services - CFCCS