Complaint Review: Center For Credit Counseling Services

• Submitted: Sat, July 23, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 23, 2005

• Reported By:Independence Missouri
Center For Credit Counseling Services
1015 W Newport Center Drive, Suite 106 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Center For Credit Counseling Services ripoff, liars, fradulent, supposed to help then ripped me off, hurt my credit report Deerfield Beach Florida

I first went to Center for Credit Counseling Services to help me get out of debt. It was OK at first and then I was receiving late notices from my credit card company. When I called they always said the payment has been submitted and eventually it got there.

Then in January 2005, the payment they sent bounced. I called and told them I wanted out of the program because they broke the contract. I fought with them for several months about the $1600 they owed me. They finally sent me a certified letter stating that they would refund $525 so I decided I was sick of messing with them, had my signature notarized and sent it back certified. One of their employees signed for my return letter on May 20, 2005. I still do not have that money and can get no one to return my calls or answer my emails.
This company is scum!

Diane
Independence, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2005 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Center-For-Credit-Counseling-Services/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442-7740/Center-For-Credit-Counseling-Services-ripoff-liars-fradulent-supposed-to-help-then-ripp-151032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Center For Credit Counseling Services