Complaint Review: Center For Credit Counseling Services

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 10, 2005

• Reported By:miami Florida
Center For Credit Counseling Services
1015 West Newport Center 1015 West Newport Center Drive Suite 106 Deerfield, Florida U.S.A.

Center For Credit Counseling Services ripoff Deerfield Florida

Wow!! I was surprised to find out I was not the only victim of this so called credit counseling service. They did not only stole my money by not sending my payments to my creditors but they also ruined my credit for ever.

To make the story short, after more than a year on the consolidation program, all my creditors dropped their aggrements due to late payments or not receiving any payments at all. I was charged late fees and my accounts were reported delinquent. When I complained about this situation to the credit counseling agency, their asnwer was that they were going to research where the money had gone but that the procces was going to take more than 30 days, it has been more than 60 days & I have not yet received any answer.

On my last call to this company back on January 2005, one of the customer service people even suggested to stop sending my payments to them but to send them directly to my creditors, that was it for me. I knew then that i had lost my money. I inmmediatly cancelled my contract with this company and after reading the other reports I know I won't get any money back. I wish someone will help us to put a stop to this company from ripping other people off and maybe get our money back.

Janet
miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Center-For-Credit-Counseling-Services/Deerfield-Florida-33442-7740/Center-For-Credit-Counseling-Services-ripoff-Deerfield-Florida-130906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Center For Credit Counseling Services