Complaint Review: Center For Credit Couseling - CFCC

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2005

• Reported By:westmont Illinois
Center For Credit Couseling - CFCC
1015 E Newport Center Drive Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Center For Credit Couseling - CFCC ripoff, stealing money from people with none to spare Deerfield Beach Florida

I started using CFCC in 2004 for one credit card, which they paid faithfully until 3/2005, right when I signed them up for 3 more creditors. Since March they have debited my account $695 per month but have not disbursed any money to my creditors. The total sum of $2708.00.

I have called repeatedly and can not get a "live" person on the phone. I can't afford this loss, along with all the new late fees and over limit fees, I have now become way deeper in debt.

I WILL FIGHT THESE PEOPLE!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK... NOW!!!

Frank
westmont, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2005 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Center-For-Credit-Couseling-CFCC/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Center-For-Credit-Couseling-CFCC-ripoff-stealing-money-from-people-with-none-to-spare-D-150415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Center For Credit Couseling - CFCC