Complaint Review: Center Point

1322 Space drive ste h276 Huston, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 18007856704
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Center Point Steave Industries He took $500 off my crebt card to start business, I can a ford that amount of money.I told him to give me back the money he did not. Huston, Texas

Steave took off my $500 off my card to start a business a vendor machine. It cost a lot of money and i could not a ford it. My pardoner and I could not come up with the money. So I call Steave to let him know if he could put the money back on the card. He did not do so ,i try to call him but I do not hear from him, if i call you can not get to him only a recording you can not left a message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2011 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Center-Point/Huston-Texas-77058/Center-Point-Steave-Industries-He-took-500-off-my-crebt-card-to-start-business-I-can-a-690422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Center Point