Complaint Review: Center for Association Rescources

• Reported By: Fed Up Temp — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Center for Association Rescources
Schaumburg, Illinois United States of America

Center for Association Rescources No Training AT ALL Schaumburg, Illinois

I just want to agree with the posters for the Center for Association Resources. I worked as a temp there for just a very short time and when I "did something wrong" I'd get told off. In my defense though, how was I to know! I was never given any training so I had no idea what I was supposed to do or not supposed to do. The CEO is a ...... (fill in your own word). He starts off nice and progressively shows his true colors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Center-for-Association-Rescources/Schaumburg-Illinois-/Center-for-Association-Rescources-No-Training-AT-ALL-Schaumburg-Illinois-833128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Center for Association Rescources