Complaint Review: Centerfor Credit Counseling Services

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 11, 2004

• Reported By:coraopolis Pennsylvania
Centerfor Credit Counseling Services
1015 West Newport Center Drive, Suite 106 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Center for Credit Counseling Services ripoff for sure! I"m still waiting for a return of part of my money from this company. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM !!! SUPER RIPOFF Deerfield Beach Florida

I need to get out of debt and was becoming very desperate, I started looking on the internet again and found this company, CFCCS, and sent them a e-mail and within a few hours, I got a response back and began to ask many questions and received many answers but I didn't know they were not all correct.

Now here I sit still in debt and waiting for a ferund check from them and have been waiting for some time, even after I got the letter noterized for them as they ask me to.

I'm still waiting, and waiting and waiting.!!!!!
Don't you get ripped off as I did, stay away from Center for Credit Counseling services, PLEASE!

Jacqualyn
coraopolis, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2004 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centerfor-Credit-Counseling-Services/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442-7740/Center-for-Credit-Counseling-Services-ripoff-for-sure-Im-still-waiting-for-a-return-of-p-103163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centerfor Credit Counseling Services