Complaint Review: Centerpoint Tax Services (AKA -Kbee Financial Services, Inc)

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 19, 2010

• Reported By:Fairbanks Alaska
Centerpoint Tax Services (AKA -Kbee Financial Services, Inc)
10509 Colerain Road Nationwide U.S.A.

Centerpoint Tax Services (AKA -Kbee Financial Services, Inc) AFTER 2 YRS and they no fix the mistakens on my taxes / IRS started lends on my assets and collection actions St. Marys Georgia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Important details missing

In 2005 by recommendation of a coworker I used the services of Centerpoint Tax Services (AKA -Kbee Financial Services, Inc) and spoke with Mr. Kelvin Blue for doing my 2005 taxes. In 2006 I got my first notice from the IRS informing me that I owed $3191.89 plus interests. I called Centerpoint Tax Services told of the notice and that I called the IRS and they explained that my wife's income was not on my 2005 return. They asked me to fax the notice to them, not to worry it was a easy fix.

A few months later I received another notice, I again called Centerpoint Tax Services, and this time spoke to Mr. Fred Myer. This would the person who prepared my taxes. He apologize for error/mistake and he didn't know how it happen, but it was been attended to. And as well as any money owned would be paid by Centerpoint Tax Services. As well as doing my 2006 taxes for free. And they Fully demonstrated this by 1040X Amend prepared and the payment of $271 to IRS. 2006 tax were done with no problem to speak of, I truly believe it was finally over.
A year later 2007 I received another notice and again calling Centerpoint Tax Services, but this time Mr. Myers is not available and pass on to a new person. Once a again telling my story over again, being told not to worry its a easy fix. And all the while the IRS is adding interest charges. I got my final notice if I don't pay they will begin lend action against my assets and send this case to collection for further actions.
Centerpoint Tax Services no longer rely to emails, phone calls or messages. IRS has giving me my last chance 90 days to file my 2007 taxes in hope it will cover my 2005 taxes.

MAN WHAT A RIPOFF

Losing sleep
Fairbanks, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centerpoint-Tax-Services-AKA-Kbee-Financial-Services-Inc/nationwide/Centerpoint-Tax-Services-AKA-Kbee-Financial-Services-Inc-AFTER-2-YRS-and-they-no-fix-t-313083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centerpoint Tax Services (AKA -Kbee Financial Services, Inc)

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Important details missing

AUTHOR: Centerpoint Tax Services - (United States of America)

Client received notice from IRS for income not reported on return. Amended return was completed to correct missing income and notice. This resulted in a balance due to IRS which was paid by Centerpoint Tax Services under the belief the error rested with company. Once amended return was processed client received additional notice stating an additional balance due for additional income not reported on original return. Our company contacted the IRS and was informed the income referenced was in addition to all income reported by client to Centerpoint Tax Services. Client was contacted and informed concerning new notice. Client stated the IRS was incorrect about addition income and did not provide company with any other information concerning IRS' claim of more income. Centerpoint Tax Services can not continue pursuing this claim without addressing additional income and therfore closed case January 12, 2010. Client was a client of 3 yrs and a valued client. Three returns were completed two returns with out IRS review or negative IRS interaction due to all information was provided and processed accuratly without flaw. One return, all required information was not made available to Company resulting in IRS audit. return can still be address if client provides additional income referenced by IRS. A second amendment will be completed at no cost because amendment was previously filed.