Complaint Review: Central Business Funding

*Author of original report: To the Owner

*Author of original report: CBF Trolls

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reach Out To CBF

*Author of original report: Correction CBF*

Central Business Funding claims they can build your business credit and leave you in a great position when it comes to talking with lenders. CBL did none of the above in fact they don't even know how to call their customers back until it was time to collect money. Most business is done through emails and their coaching skills will leave any team starting up with a loss. You can't compare their customer service to WAL-MART because the employees at WAL-MART would actually help you unlike CBL. I have a toll free number and after dealing with CBL I am now receiving calls with no one on the other line just using minutes? This practice is a joke and I prey they don't share my personal information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Business-Funding/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Central-Business-Funding-Poor-Services-and-Customer-Service-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1082373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Business Funding

Resolved

AUTHOR: Sonny B - ()

Trevor Lee the manager working with Central Business Funding has called and we came to terms. thank you.

To the Owner

AUTHOR: Sonny B - ()

I understand you're the owner and I’m sure you know who this is so if you care about your company and customer service we can handle this by issuing me a credit of $1,200.00. Your company pushed my file to the lending side without proper coaching and no Paydex score due to false documents sent by your representative. Clear violation of sections 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 of your Consulting Agreement. I’m sorry who's the coach? What did I pay for? If I wanted personal credit I would have went to Wells Fargo not pay close to 2K for business coaching. I take back calling you trolls out of frustration I apologize.

CBF Trolls

AUTHOR: Sonny B - ()

Another CBF Troll. No worries I’m still working with the credit services to get back the money you hi jacked when you realized Dun & Bradstreet no longer honored your vendor lists. If I have to seek legal counsel I will. Like I said all who read and make bets you might as well put your money on the Jaguars then CBF.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reach Out To CBF

AUTHOR: Thetruth - ()

I have never seen a customer that has worked with us not be satifed. Look at any complaint about the company, we have resolved it. We are very pro-active and it doesnt look as though you even spent money with us from what I can tell. You never mentioned a cost about any service you claim to receive from us. If there was a problem with something who did you reach out within the company to resolve it? Or was your first responds to go complain?

No one is person or company is perfect but Central Business Funding takes pride in being there and resolving the probelm is one does occur. Name one cusotmer that has reached out to us that they have turned there back on?... NOBODY! That is what is most improtant. So instead of complaining be pro-active and call and speak with someone about your issue. If this is a real customer and not a competitor.

Why would anyone waste there time on calling you just to waste minutes? Most people have unlimited minutes these days so that would be a waste of our time. I am not trying to be rude but don't flatter yourself in reagrds to someone being paid to sit and call you and waste your and our time.

"Had we not had faults of our own, we should take less pleasure in complaining of others"

Francios FTNelon

Hope you reach out to CBF and see that we are willing to do whatever we need to make things right if there is a real problem that needs to be addressed. Thanks for your time in reading this!

Correction CBF*

AUTHOR: Sonny B - ()

Please replace "CBL" with "CBF"