Complaint Review: Central Business Funding

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: Simone — Ansonia Connecticut
Central Business Funding
3651 Lindell Rd Las vegas, Nevada USA

Central Business Funding RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN !!! SCAM ALERT !!! Las vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: CENTRAL FUNDING BUSINESS I STAND CORRECTED

•  I was contacted by Shane from Central Business Funding.

He convinced me to pay $249 to assess my credit informations before his company can help me get the funds to               buy a restaurant.

• Once they withdrew the $249 he placed Jamie Thomas on the phone another scammer who basically told me what I already knew.

he then tells me I need more funds to put together my business strategy $2.000

• I was amazed by the way they were handling the calls.

• 2 weeks later dave Rogers contacted me and long story short tell me they can basically loaned me the $2.000 and I just need to give me a deposit of any amount. HAHAHAHAHA !!!

• At the end of the month they just went and withdrew $19.95 out of my checking account .Once I contacted them Dave Rogers told me this is to have access to their DATA BASE ! DATA BASE REALLY ????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Business-Funding/Las-vegas-Nevada-89103/Central-Business-Funding-RUN-AS-FAST-AS-YOU-CAN-SCAM-ALERT-Las-vegas-Nevada-1054172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Business Funding

CENTRAL FUNDING BUSINESS I STAND CORRECTED

AUTHOR: Simone - ()

Central fundind business contacted me after this postr so I am writing a rebuttal.

I was upset and I posted a comment they reached out and we are working together .

This company really cares about their customers .

They are making a difference !!!