Complaint Review: Central Coast Landscape, Mitchell Baxter

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Pam — Atascadero California
Central Coast Landscape, Mitchell Baxter
3864 Ardilla Rd. Atascadero, California United States of America

Central Coast Landscape, Mitchell Baxter Mitchell Baxter Stole $2000.00 deposit and did no work. Will not return calls. Atascadero, California

*General Comment: Mitchell Baxter

*Author of original report: Christina your email address did not come through

*Consumer Comment: Pam - Please Contact me

Mitchell Baxter took a deposit from us of $2000.00 and did not return to do the work.

He will no longer return our phone calls or texts.  He is a thief.

On three separate occasions he said he would show up to do the work and never did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Landscape-Mitchell-Baxter/Atascadero-California-93422/Central-Coast-Landscape-Mitchell-Baxter-Mitchell-Baxter-Stole-200000-deposit-and-did-no-1038287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Landscape, Mitchell Baxter

#1 General Comment

Mitchell Baxter

AUTHOR: Patty - ()

My husband worked for Mitchell Baxter, when Mitchell let him go he took all my husbands tools he also owed him $600.00 he moved out of state. We found out that he is back in Atascadero living with his girl friends Mom and Dad. Not for sure where they live but he is a Rip Off so please be careful with this person. He has a lot of AKA make sure you to Google his name.

Christina your email address did not come through

AUTHOR: Pam - ()

Hi Christina.  I got your message off ripoff report and you asked me to contact you via email but the message removed your email address.  I posted a message on craigslist and had two other people reply to me but I didnt keep their info because I just gave up.  If this message doesnt show my email look me up on facebook and message me there.  Pam Carpenter DCarpe@charter.net

Pam - Please Contact me

AUTHOR: Christina S - ()

Hi Pam - My name is Christina and I live in Oceano. I had work done by Mitchell Baxter also.  He did a horrible job and abandoned the job after I paid him in full.  I am in the process of working with the Contractors State License Board. The investigator is in the process of filing my report with the DA.   It is currently a misdemenor offense with just my case, but if I can get more victims togetheer we can go after him for a felony.  I told the investigator about your case & he indicated that he could charge him with grand theft for stealing your money. Please email me. (((email redacted)))

Thanks,