Complaint Review: Central Coast Neutricuticals

• Reported By:weymouth Massachusetts
Central Coast Neutricuticals
centralcoastneutra.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Central Coast Neutricuticals Acai Pure Free Trial Scam Largo Florida

A minor in my household ordered a free trial of acai online. I discovered it the day it happened 1/1/09. I immediately sent an email explaining and was responded we wilcontact you within 48 hours. I was never contacted and sent several more emails. None were ever answered.

On 1/12/09 a package arrived at y home. I thought the order was cancelled I called the # of customer service and waited for 30 minutes. At that time a young lady named KATIE asked my name and Zipcode. I explained what happened and she told me you shouldn't let minors get ahold of your credit cards . I agreed but asked why were my 3 emails never answered even though each had an automatic response that read we will contact you within 48-72 hours. At that time she hung up on me. Do not do business with this company

Jim
weymouth, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Neutricuticals/nationwide/Central-Coast-Neutricuticals-Acai-Pure-Free-Trial-Scam-Largo-Florida-411579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Neutricuticals