Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutra

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2008

• Reported By:Fargo North Dakota
Central Coast Nutra
2375 East Camel Back RD Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Central Coast Nutra Acai Berry Free Sample This company charged me three times for products not ordered and sent out more products then were orginally asked for. Was automatically billed three times for products returned or not received. Phoenix Arizona

I was automatically billed three times when I originally canceled my order. I was willing to pay $4.95 for the trial, but they sent out a bunch more products that I didn't order and I had to pay for them. When I got my credit card statement, they billed my account two more times and I didn't receieve any products. When I called to complain after holding for 15 minutes, the gentleman was rude and would not refund all the money. He claimed I never cancelled my order. He continued to argue with me over the telephone. This is a huge mistake I will never order stuff on the internet again!!!

Terri
Fargo, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Nutra/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Central-Coast-Nutra-Acai-Berry-Free-Sample-This-company-charged-me-three-times-for-product-1028946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Nutra