Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutracenticals - colopure

• Submitted: Tue, February 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By: Rocky — FORSYTH Missouri U.S.A.
Central Coast Nutracenticals - colopure

Central Coast Nutracenticals - colopure Tried to charge my Credit Card after I called and cancelled the program. Internet

I called to cancel the order within the trial period. Whoever I spoke to said I missed the trial period cutoff because it started the day the order was placed. He tried to charge my card but it was a prepaid and there wasn't enough money on it. Thank God. This company should be closed down. Now some bozo sez he is with a collection agency and they are pursuing collection. His name is Jr. Estrada, I think he is a gopher for the scam company and not a real collection agency. I am not to concerned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Nutracenticals-colopure/internet/Central-Coast-Nutracenticals-colopure-Tried-to-charge-my-Credit-Card-after-I-called-and-573969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Nutracenticals - colopure