Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutraceutals Inc./ Acaipure

Central Coast Nutraceutals Inc./ Acaipure
Nationwide, Arizona U.S.A.

Central Coast Nutraceutals Inc./Acaipure Ripped me off! Arizona Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: This complaint is against the wrong company

This is in addition to what I have already sent in. There are so many company's that are selling Acaiberry Power 500! Many of them are a big rip off. When I try to call the numbers on my last report they are either busy or answering" Due to the popularity of this product we are experiencing high volume and we appreicate your patience. You can e-mail us at support central coast nutra.net or press 1 for customer care" when you press 1 for customer care you get MUSIC, forever, then they repeat and then ask you to call back. BIG RIP OFF. I have cancelled the credit card I used because I understand they charge you every month for something you don't get! Hope you can find the culprit. Thank you

Rita s m
Chula Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Nutraceutals-Inc-Acaipure/Nationwide-Arizona/Central-Coast-Nutraceutals-IncAcaipure-Ripped-me-off-Arizona-Nationwide-379075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Nutraceutals Inc./ Acaipure

This complaint is against the wrong company

AUTHOR: Comp - (U.S.A.)

Our company, Central Coast Nutraceuticals, is in no way affiliated with Acaiberry Power 500. We recommend that anyone who is trying to contact this company ask their bank to provide the company's contact information.