Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Acai Pure - Colotox

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Lakeville Minnesota
Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Acai Pure - Colotox
2375 E. Camelback Road, #500 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Acai Pure - Colotox Acai Pure & Colotox Scam Phoenix Arizona

I ordered the trial size of Acai Pure and Colotox for shipping costs only and was charged $45.85 and $44.85. After 3 weeks to receive the product, I returned all products unopened and requested cancellation of any membership and a refund. I have received no response to any emails sent to customer service and when I realized the charges on my credit card, I immediately called the 800 number only to receive the automated message that there would be an 84 minute waite time the first time I called, and a 72 minute wait time the second time I called. One month and ten days later from the original order date, I notice ANOTHER charge on my account for $38.95 and $39.95. I have sent numerous emails requesting cancellation of any memberships and a refund of my money, to no avail. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and sent an email to Oprah telling her about how this company is using her image as a spokesperson for a scam company! I am now out $169.90, plus $4.16 shipping to send everything back! I have learned my lesson never to order anything online ever again!

Lakeville, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Acai-Pure-Colotox/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Acai-Pure-Colotox-Acai-Pure-Colotox-Scam-Phoenix-Arizon-408574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Acai Pure - Colotox