Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. Acai Pure Trail

• Updated: Fri, October 31, 2008

• Reported By:joneboro Georgia
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. Acai Pure Trail
support@centralcoastnutra.net Internet U.S.A.

Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. Acai Pure Trail rip off account Acai pure trail Internet

Order the acai pure trial for $4.95 and received the order with other junk that I did not order. They billed my credit card for $44.85. Of course, I did not order any other products. I tried to call their toll free number and the wait times was 56 minutes.

I called my credit card company and complained and they suggested that I write the email address and cancel all future shipments with the company(I did not know that or did it ever say anything about automatic shipments) after 4 attempts I finally got an email response from them. The reply will be coming in 24 to 48 hours and not to contact them again.

My credit card company also suggested that I keep copies of all emails that showed I have tried to cancel with them.

Please do not order from this company they are getting and keep getting hard earned money from us. The email I used was support@centralcoastnutra.net.

My credit card company is aware of other complaints against this company.

joneboro, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2008 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc-Acai-Pure-Trail/internet/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc-Acai-Pure-Trail-rip-off-account-Acai-pure-trail-Interne-1032491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. Acai Pure Trail