Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc (fulfillment Center)

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2008

• Reported By:waterford Michigan
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc (fulfillment Center)
12399 Belcher Road South Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc (fulfillment Center) RIPOFF Largo Florida

I ordered acai pure as a trial offer but was not happy with the product so I called and told the representative and got an RMA # but she did not cancel my membership.
The company then sent me out a 2nd bottle and has refused to reimburse me for the product. If i send it back i will still be charge a 15% restocking fee and i have to pay out of pocket for the shipping charge and they already charged me $4.95 to ship me the product that i did not want in the first place.

i called the company again and the customer service representatives were so rude. the first guy told me i could not speak to anyone but him. I hung up then called again the csr that I spoke to said he was the supervisor but could not help me although other than giving me a rma # I would still be charged the restocking, shipping fee's. How is this fair? Their explanation was that I did not say "cancel" and instead i said i did not want anymore products.

this company is a bunch of **** because they sent me the product that i told them i did not want anymore!
Do Not buy any products from them!

Pk
waterford, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc-fulfillment-Center/Largo-Florida-33773/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc-fulfillment-Center-RIPOFF-Largo-Florida-403943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc (fulfillment Center)

victims