Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2008

• Reported By:Rochester Minnesota
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc
Fulfillment Center Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc Rip Off Largo Florida

They said they were approved by Oprah. I ordered a free trail sample of Acai. Only pay shipping. I checked my credit card statement and they had charged me the $4.95, plus $44.90 which I did not order (I did receive the product) and also a chargte of $39.95 which I did not order (and didn't receive any product.) You need a comfirmation # to send back but you can never get through - either busy or on hold for over half an hour until you finnally just hang up. They also charge you a 15% restocking fee. It only cost $1.85 to ship the free sample but they charge you $4.95.

I filed a dispute charge against them and cancelled out my credit card. But they still ripped me off for $84.85.
The Better Business Bureau has lots of complaints on this company. Beware

Sharon
Rochester, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc/Largo-Florida/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc-Rip-Off-Largo-Florida-383389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc