Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Shelbyville Indiana
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
2375 E. Camelback Rd., 5th Floor Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc., Acai Pure, Total Cleanse Online "free trial" Scam, pay shipping only. Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Acaiberry and Total Cleanse are not products from CCN

I ordered a free trial of Acai berry supplement, called Acai Pure, for which I was to be charged shipping only, I believe $4.95, and also a free trial of Total Cleanse for a shipping fee of $1.99.

I received the total cleanse product and was then charged $78.84.

I ordered the free Acai supplement on 11/18/08, have not yet received it, and was charged $41.85.

I called the toll free number listed for acaipure, and after waiting on hold for one hour and 29 minutes, was told I also consented to an order of something called "hoodia burst" and some gum by a salesperson named Arthur.

I explained to Arthur that I did not authorize them to charge my debit card more than the shipping fee nor did I order hoodia burst or gum. I told him I wanted my money back immediately.

Arthur responded that the only thing I could do to resolve this issue was to wait until I receive the products, which he assured me were in the mail, and then send the products back and he would be happy to refund me.

I told him that I had not received the products yet and wanted my money back immediately, to which he responded he "was not going to argue with me," and he told me I'd just have to wait to receive the products and mail them back for a refund.

Sara
Shelbyville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc-Acai-Pure-Total-Cleanse-Online-free-trial-Scam-pay-395260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.

Acaiberry and Total Cleanse are not products from CCN

AUTHOR: Comp - (U.S.A.)

Central Coast Nutraceuticals does not offer the products "Acaiberry" or "Total Cleanse". I recommend contacting your bank to retrieve the proper contact information.