Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, October 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 05, 2008

• Reported By:Everett Washington
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
2375 East Camelback Rd., 5th Floor, Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. Free Trial Nightmare! Ordered Acai Pure Trial, $4.95 Shipping. Received Hoodiburst Gum and Hoodiawater for a total billing of $44.95 Phoenix Arizona

Around September 15, 2008, I ordered Acai Pure Trial. The trial product free, but I had to pay the shipping and handling of $4.95, which I authorized. However, I received the product yesterday and found that they had included Hoodiburst Gum, $9.95, and Hoodiawater, $29.95. My total bill was $44.85, not the authorized $4.95.

I was going to send them an e-mail and call them, however, when I input the URL information for Customer Service, I noted that there were numerous complaints from consumers with my same complaint. It was also noted that there was never an answer on the 888-692-8352. I do not want to be stuck with the products or the bill.

Everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2008 04:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc-Free-Trial-Nightmare-Ordered-Acai-Pure-Trial-495-S-378436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.