Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Mon, September 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 22, 2008

• Reported By:COLUMBIA CITY Indiana
Central Coast Nutraceuticals
12399 Belcher Road South Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Central Coast Nutraceuticals Credit card scam again, finacial preditors at work again Largo Florida

I ordered on line for (1) 4.95 trial product, was sent 3 products. And was charged 44.95 I returned the 2 at my own expence that I did not order and asked for a refund. I received a credit on my acc. of 33.92. Then they charged my acc. again for 39.95,for what I am not sure. I tryed calling the company, but only get voice mail, not a real person. I have no choice but to file a complaint.I am going to put a stop payment on the account to see if I can get a responce. Right now they are in to Me for 50.88 in expences, plus shipping and postage for retuning their product that I didn't order in the first place. Billing address is different than the company address. ACAIPURE AZ is where credit card was credited to.
Sales receipt order date is 8-29-2008,
Order number is 1034767

Terry
COLUMBIA CITY, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals/Largo-Florida-33773/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Credit-card-scam-again-finacial-preditors-at-work-again-Larg-375035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Nutraceuticals