Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Tue, January 20, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 21, 2009

• Reported By:Chandler Arizona
Central Coast Nutraceuticals
2345 E. Camelback Rd. Ph,az Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Central Coast Nutraceuticals I worked for this Company untill they fired me. I feel terrible for the customers that have been are being scammed. Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: CCN is here to help!

I was working For Central Coast Nutraceuticals. Then I heard about a class action law suit and read about it in the AZ republic, our local newspaper. I started talking about it work and they fired me.

I would like to Apologize to all the customers who been had. Who had to deal with rude Reps, and sometimes I was one of them. They made us believe what we were doing was not wrong, and it was the Customers fault for not reading the fine print, I did give in to this belief for a while.

The only way to get rid of this Company is to call in, tell them you will start a dispute with your bankthey do not help you now and give you your money back now! But you would have to be VERY nice to the REp in order for them to help you, or they will just hang up on you and make you wait another 45 min to speak with someone else again. It's an autoship program, so you would have to Call in to cancel it or they will keep stealing your money and send you useless products.

Again, I'm very sorry. I did help out alot of people while I was there and canceled memberships and issued credits on the spot.... I'm sorry I ever took part in this company... But the class action law suit is now in effect.... Good luck to all of you.

Very Sorry
Chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-I-worked-for-this-Company-untill-they-fired-me-I-feel-terrib-414064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Nutraceuticals

CCN is here to help!

AUTHOR: Comp - (U.S.A.)

If there are any questions regarding Trial offers, membership enrollment, or returns with Central Coast Nutraceuticals, we recommend contacting the Customer Care Department either by phone (888-692-8352) or through our Customer Assistance Website (Getorderhelp.com). If you call, there is rarely a hold time, and if you e-mail don't forget to check your spam e-mail box for the response. The Customer Care Department is available to help you 24 hours Mon-Fri and from 8-5 MTS Saturdays and Sundays. We recommend referencing the terms of the offer at the website you placed your order from. Here is an example of the terms, taken from the order page of one of the products PomegranateClear.

Terms & Conditions: You are ordering the PomegranateClear 14-day risk-free trial offer for only $4.95 shipping and handling. Your 14-day trial begins when you receive the product. If you are not satisfied with PomegranateClear for any reason just return the unused portion anytime before the end of the 14-day trial period and you will have no further obligation. For your courtesy, we will provide you with an additional 7 days after the 14-day trial period to allow for return shipping to avoid further obligation. If you are happy with the product do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $39.95 approximately 21 days after your receipt of the initial trial shipment. In addition, approximately 30 days after you order your risk-free trial and about every 30 days thereafter, we will automatically send you an additional 1 month supply. The credit card you provide today will be billed the low price of $39.95 plus $4.95 shipping & handling for a total of $44.90 when each new product ships. That's 20% off the regular price for a 1-month supply. You may cancel your membership during the trial period or any time thereafter by simply calling our Customer Care department at 1-888-692-8352 or by using our contact form at www.getorderhelp.com. Remember, most customers see noticeable results by using PomegranateClear consistently for 3 months. If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments you may return any unopened containers of within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less the shipping and a 15% restocking fee. Please read the full Terms and Conditions for complete details of this offer.