Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Fri, September 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 26, 2008

• Reported By:Windermere Florida
Central Coast Nutraceuticals
2375 East Camelback Rd Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Central Coast Nutraceuticals This Company's Advertisement Popped Out on WEB MD ~ Beware of Scam Phoenix Arizona

I was reading the WEB MD which I receive by email and an advertisement popped up for Acai Berry Pills. It was saying that trial samples for were available without cost. So I thought I would give it a try and filled in my information. Then it showed a shipping cost of $4.95 and I decided forget it. When I was closing out, another screen popped up and said they would only charge me $1.95 if I would reconsider. So I accepted. This was yesterday. Today, when I looked into my bank account, $41.85 was deducted instead of the little shipping charge which they offered. Calling several times, I was unable to get a live person. I emailed and demanded that they reverse that charge. No response yet. I looked this company up on the web site and it seems that there were several people complaining about the same thing. There was one person who said they never got the product but got taken. Another scam again. There is just too many of these crooks on the web site.

Donna
Windermere, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2008 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-This-Companys-Advertisement-Popped-Out-on-WEB-MD-Beware-of-376239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Nutraceuticals