Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutraceuticals,Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, November 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2008

• Reported By:West Monroe Louisiana
Central Coast Nutraceuticals,Inc.
12399 Belcher Road South.Suite 140 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Central Coast Nutraceuticals,Inc. I submitted my order for what I thought was just a trial order of Acai Pure at a cost of only shipping and handling. I check my bank statement and was charged $44.95. I received a package today with Gum and Hoodiawater.Largo,Florida

I ordered what thought was a trial offer of Acai Pure with me only paying shipping and handling charge of $4.95.I got my bank statement and seen, I was charged $44.85.On Nov. 20th,her comes a package with Aci Pure Trial, Hoodiburst Gum and Hoodiawater in it. I tried several times after I saw my bank statement to call them. Always a recorded message stating because of demand all lines are busy. I can't get thru to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number. So, I guess I lose....

West Monroe, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-NutraceuticalsInc/Largo-Florida-33773/Central-Coast-NutraceuticalsInc-I-submitted-my-order-for-what-I-thought-was-just-a-trial-393417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Nutraceuticals,Inc.