Complaint Review: Central Coast Propane

Central Coast Propane
6260 Monterey Road Paso Robles, California USA

Central Coast Propane Propane Scammers Paso Robles California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Trying to Resolve

I ordered 100 Gallons of propane from Central Coast Propane, they delivered it. The next day I wnet to their office to get some barbque tanks filled and paid the bill 321.00 dollars cash, a month later I received a bill for the propane I allready paid for, the girl failed to credit my account .  I called them and explained that I allready paid, Please check your records, they claimed not to have any record of it, I told them I wasnt going to pay for it twice.  90 days later they went to the house and started harassing my tennats, my wife called them and they claimed to have disconected the propane and locked the tank that I own, I told my wife to pay it again so that our tennats would not be harrassed any further, The girl told told my wife that there is a 95.00 charge to go out and turn the gas back on, we decline to pay this and I immediately drove there to remove the lock and reconnect the propane only to discover that the tak was still connected and was not locked. [continued below]....

..... The girl was just trying to scam us out of an additional 95.00, if I am able to find the misplaced receipt I will file a lawsuit against them, these people are SCAMMERS! Choose an other company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Propane/Paso-Robles-California-93447/Central-Coast-Propane-Propane-Scammers-Paso-Robles-California-1052878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Propane

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Trying to Resolve

AUTHOR: Brent - ()

We have made multiple attempts to resolve this issue with Mr. Isaacs but unfortunately he does not return our calls and his voice mailbox is full. He is welcome to call us anytime if he would like to resolve the issue.