Complaint Review: Central Coastal Nutraceuticals, Inc

• Updated: Sat, November 13, 2010

• Reported By: Fran O'Connor — Cottonwood Arizona United States of America
Central Coastal Nutraceuticals, Inc
2375 E. Camelback Rd. 5th Flr. Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Central Coastal Nutraceuticals, Inc Innovative Health Fulfillment Both companies ripped me off for close to $500 for products unordered after I sent for "free" samples + $1.95 S&H5 Phoenix, Arizona

These two companies were complicit in ripping me off for about $500 in unordered products when I sent via internet for "free" product plus $1.95 S&H and canceled soon after. I have copies of emails concerning transaction.

My cancelations were ignored. They continued to charge and ship until I changed my credit card number. They claimed returned product never received. All efforts for remuneration frustrated, even through credit card company, Princess Visa, Barclay
Bank, UK. Innovative Fulfillment is also a UK company, according to my Visa statement.

I would have further disputed the credit card charges and not paid them on my Princess Visa statement had I not been in the process of having my credit checked for a move to a retirement facility in Arizona. At time of ripoff I lived in DeKalb, Illinois at 1600 N. 14th St., Apt. 301. I moved at the end of July, 2010.

My daughter in Illinois and I have contacted all three companies only to add to our frustrations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2010 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coastal-Nutraceuticals-Inc/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Central-Coastal-Nutraceuticals-Inc-Innovative-Health-Fulfillment-Both-companies-ripped-me-661724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coastal Nutraceuticals, Inc