Complaint Review: Central Credit Services, Inc., Sherman Acquisition, LP, Resurgent Capital Services, LP Ascent Card L

• Submitted: Wed, December 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 16, 2009

• Reported By: Terryl — Naples Florida United States of America
9550 Regency Square Blvd Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Central Credit Services, Inc., Sherman Acquisition, LP, Resurgent Capital Services, LP Ascent Card L Intimidating, threatening Jacksonville, Florida

On Fri, Dec 11,2009 I was first contacted by a Brenda who was very polite and sympathetic. My car was repoed and was sold at auction in Aug with only six payments to go on my loan.

I explained that without a car I haven`t been able to work. She placed me on hold and never came back on the line.

On Mon. Dec 14, 2009 I received a call from a Phil who was intimidating, and threatening. He told me that if I did not pay something that I faced garnishment, they were going after my taxes and I was going to be sued.

Since they are not a law firm and cannot do any of those things it is against the law for them to threaten people with that.

I am contacting the Federal Trade Commission on this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2009 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Credit-Services-Inc-Sherman-Acquisition-LP-Resurgent-Capital-Services-LP-Ascent-Card-L/Jacksonville-Florida-32225/Central-Credit-Services-Inc-Sherman-Acquisition-LP-Resurgent-Capital-Services-LP-Asc-540258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Credit Services, Inc., Sherman Acquisition, LP, Resurgent Capital Services, LP Ascent Card L