Complaint Review: Central Credit Services - Peter J Durante

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Central Credit Services - Peter J Durante
9550 Regency Square Blvd # 602 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Central Credit Services, Central Credit Services - Peter J Durante Ignorant Bullies Jacksonville Florida

I called this company many times to let them know that I was not in debt to anyone so thew would stop calling me. I was spoken to like a convict and the put on hold until I eventually hung up. I called the Duval County Office of Occupational License and found the business is owned by one Peter J Durante. I called the Duval County Department of Consumer Affairs at 904-391-3553 and reported the harrassment. Then I called the number of the front desk at Central Credit Services at 904-724-1800 and asked for Peter Durante. I was instructed he was not there, but I did get service. Extremely poor service...but I was not put on hold. The agent said my number would be removed from the calling list. Do not let these arrogant overpowering vultures torment you! Contact the Duval County Consumer's Affairs when they will not leave you alone!

Oldmantime
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Credit-Services-Peter-J-Durante/Jacksonville-Florida-32225/Central-Credit-Services-Central-Credit-Services-Peter-J-Durante-Ignorant-Bullies-Jackso-474497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Credit Services - Peter J Durante

socialism