Complaint Review: Central Credit Services

• Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: barkersintx — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Central Credit Services
9550 Regency Square Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Central Credit Services Chase Bank and Central Credit Services are RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!! Jacksonville, Florida

I lost my job in 11/2010 and called my credit card companies to let them know I would fall a little behind on my payments. Every company worked with me.  They lowered my rates and payments until I could get back on my feet again.  All but one - Chase Bank.  They would not even take the time to deal with me.  They immediately turned me over to Central Credit Services, Inc.  They actually started to withdraw money out of my checking account that I have had for 18 years!  I couldn't believe it.  I had to call Bank of America and file fraud charges against them.  Now they say they are going to sue me.  I don't even know where to go or what to do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Credit-Services/Jacksonville-Florida-32239/Central-Credit-Services-Chase-Bank-and-Central-Credit-Services-are-RIDICULOUS-Jac-834773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Credit Services