Complaint Review: Central Credit services

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: gigles — houston Texas United States of America
Central Credit services
Central Credit Services jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Central Credit services Mona Davis VERY RUDE, AND HORRORABLE ATTITUDE jacksonville, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Imagine That!

Mona Davis, is not a professional person, I work for a business center as well and we go by scripts and let me tell you this lady has no experience whats so ever, but this is not the reason why i am writing this. this lady calls me and she says that she needs to collect money from a private loan that I had for the past 5 years. I told her that i was not able to do it at this time because of my financial situation, she said that everyone has bills to pay but that she needed to collect the payment i told her that i can't. then she started bringing up my father saying that he's also involved  because he was a cosigner and that i need to pay up or else we both will be sued. My father can't help me make payments because my sister is under his care, she has asthma and sometimes she gets seizures and recently he was denied for disability for my sister because there was not that much of evidences.  she didn't care about my situation. And then again she asked me if i was going to use a credit card for the full balance i was like "no i can't pay you at this moment that i can pay next month but in payments" and she refused, this people get paid by commisssion every collection they get is based on a percentage, so i am noticing that she's getting loud with me she starts yelling me at me like i am her kid i told her that there was no reason for her to yell at me that i am a grown women and there was no need for that  so i matched up her level of tone and asked to speak with her supervisor and of course i told him what happen and he said he will listen to the call. so we start talking about the loan and i told him that i can't make payments until april and he said he can't because it's time to collect the payment,  i mean if they waited 5 years why the hell  they can't wait one more month right?. anyways he said he can give me a discount he can knock off $2250 if i pay him $1632.00 by the 22nd of this month. now,  i can't come up with that amount i have to pay my bills and so he was like "Ok, well pay me 200 a month for 5 months and then can we lower down your payment to $100 and do the match pay", but i was like "that's no help because after i pay all my bills i get left with $129.75 and thats for food and gas for me to go to work". no loan company will give me a loan and even if i get one it will be the same crap i will still be in debt with the loan companies. At this point i don't know what to do because i am also paying off my federal loan and i am doing that monthly; this company is money hungry as well as the staff. Mona davis, Do not contact me i don't like your nasty attitude and if you do contact me i will sue you for harrassing me and family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 01:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Credit-services/jacksonville-Florida-32225/Central-Credit-services-Mona-Davis-VERY-RUDE-AND-HORRORABLE-ATTITUDE-jacksonville-Flori-1026379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Credit services

Imagine That!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

They are BILL COLLECTORS.  Their only purpose in life is to call people who haven't paid their bills on time.  YOU involved your own father by having him as a co-signer.  If you don't want them to contact him, perhaps you should get a part time job to help make ends meet!  Yes, they can sue you and your father.  Again, perhaps you should be thinking of your father when you continue to do nothing to help pay this bill!