Complaint Review: Central Florida Financial

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:wahiawa Hawaii
Central Florida Financial
Po Box 57559 Clear Water, Florida U.S.A.

Central Florifa Financial biggest ripp off ever they lie and change recording o suit there lies Clear Water Florida Merchant Assoication

*Consumer Comment: THIS PLACE IS A SCAM

ok i get this phone call offering me a credit card than off me 5000 limit in catalog sale .say i ahve to pay 300 i could break it up in to two payment. i agree than tell my husband about it. he freaks tells me to cancel. so i try i call for five days no ne answer they werent open it was the hoilday so i finally get a hold of some one friday they say theyll refund my money.

i call today they say they cant...they played a stupid recording but it wasnt the recording they had played for me at the time of this so called order. they state thate cant refund me 150 they put towards vochers for their catalog but i got pay another 150 to even get those.....run if they call you email or send you anything they are a rip off..and liers anyone know how to get my money back replay to this these people need to stop i hope somelearns from my big mistake.....

Tlcismad
wahiawa, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Florida-Financial/Clear-Water-Florida-33758/Central-Florifa-Financial-biggest-ripp-off-ever-they-lie-and-change-recording-o-suit-there-298098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Florida Financial

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Shannon - (U.S.A.)

First off all to set a few thing straight on both commets they dont have peoples banking info. They also dont offer a 5000.00 card. The stupid recording one person talks about is for there protection an yours. I understand maybe you changed your mind thats understandable but i dont believe you took the neccasary steps to cancel or get your money back .

Lets be honest if they were such a scam would there only be your comment here. I have worked for many compaines in my day an they are probly the most honnest company I have ever worked for they try to help the comsumer.. Of course not everyone is happy but is everyone happy with what u an what u do everyday.. For the next comment like I said above they dont have peoples info like that so Wrong Company!!!! This company is not some little hole in the wall.

Many people work there an support there families from this place.. Please I just ask get ur infomation correct befor you post bad information about a company.. There is not many honest companys out there. I know this one for sure does everything it can to be. So please get facts before u post about a company also go threw the right steps if you think something was wrongly done.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

THIS PLACE IS A SCAM

AUTHOR: Cffa Is A Scam - (U.S.A.)

This place is a total scam!

I got a call from there about a month ago, telling me the same thing. I kept saying no Im not interested, take me off your calling list. They put me on hold transferring me to a guy named NIGEL who was trying to shove the damn credit account down my throat saying I had to pay $300!

Somehow, MYSTERIOUSLY, he had my checking account information as if he had a check right in front of him. He had the bank name I used, the routing number and the account number as he read it off to me. I told him I am not paying anything and he got all flustered and hung up the phone on me.

I called my bank immediately, told them what happened that this idiot had my account information and everything and they put a stop payment on anything coming from C.F.F.A or from Central Florida Financial in the amount of $300 bucks. So this has never been put through, but they sure tried.

When things like this happen its best to call your bank and put on a stop payment. My bank did not even charge me for it either and I did not get money deducted from my account.

This place is in a little hole in the wall in Clearwater Florida next to a dive called "The Banana Boat" underneat the overpass from the highway. This is how much of a low budget operation they are.

I would contact your bank and fill out fraud paperwork...You will get your money refunded and they WILL be investigated.