Deegan

• Updated: Mon, April 06, 2009

• Reported By:Sylacuaga Alabama
Central Florida Financial
www.cenflfin.com Internet U.S.A.

Central Florida Financial This company will take you for every dime you have! Internet

*Author of original report: Central Florida Financial - not any better

Central Florida Financial promises to repair your credit by having you give them your banking information just to get information. They then require a $300 deposit to get your "credit card". What they don't tell you up front is that the credit card is only good for their catalog and you can only purchase from the catalog.

I did ask for the information but I never agreed to signing up for an account. They have proceeded to take money out of my bank account totaling $300. When contacting them I was told that they could not cancel the account, I would have to call back the following Monday. I was told this several times, but according to them I have only called once. I have put stop payments on several of the charges, but they have continued to take money and overdrawing my account by $175.

Today, 3/17/2009 I called again and was told that my account would be canceled, but there are termination fees totaling over $270. They are refusing to refund the money that they have already taken saying that they will put that toward the termination fees. Termination fees for an account that I never agreed to, nor used. The response was that I was ruining my credit and I would not get a refund of the money they have taken.

What a joke! They promise to fix credit, but yet they will soak people for every dime they have and refuse to acknowledge that they did not have the right to take money in the first place. Due to the economy and the loss of employment, we have been unemployed for over 4 months and don't have this money to spare. We count on every dime to be able to just survive and this company is telling us that they will not refund the $300 that was never authorized in the first place. I hope that they can live with the fact that they are taking money that is used to buy food for our 4 children.

Heather
Sylacuaga, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2009 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Florida-Financial/internet/Central-Florida-Financial-This-company-will-take-you-for-every-dime-you-have-Internet-435009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Florida Financial

Central Florida Financial - not any better

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

The day after I filed with Rip Off Report and the BBB, I got a call from Central Florida Financial stating that they wanted to make me happy. They returned only $150, not the total amount of over $300 in over draft fees that would have never occurred in the first place. I was told that there was nothing they could do about that and I would have to be happy with the $150.

While I am not happy, to say the least, at least I got back a portion of what was owed.

For anyone even thinking about doing business with this company, DON'T!! They are just this side of legal if you want my opinion. No "credit repairing" company should ever ask you for your banking information up front before services are rendered.