Complaint Review: Central Payment Corp

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 31, 2008

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Central Payment Corp
125 E. Sir Francis Drake Larkspur, California U.S.A.

Central Payment Corp Bank Account Held Hostage Larkspur California

*Author of original report: Company Makes Good After All

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Help

I, too, have been a victim of Central Payment Corp and their unscrupulous business practices. I requested my application for credit card processing be withdrawn and cancelled within a few hours of completing it. Instead of abiding by my request, the company continued to deduct fees from my bank account when I was not using them as my credit card processing company. I have placed at least 8 or 9 calls to so-called "area managers" and "upper management" to have the funds deducted from my account reimbursed -- to no avail. I feel my bank account was held hostage by this company and they have deducted funds at will.

Do not do business with this company, they are not honorable businessmen. Any advice out there on how to get action in resolving my dispute with this company?

Debbie
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Payment-Corp/Larkspur-California-94905/Central-Payment-Corp-Bank-Account-Held-Hostage-Larkspur-California-402556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Payment Corp

Company Makes Good After All

AUTHOR: Looking for advice - (U.S.A.)

After publishing a notice on RipOff Report regarding my concerns about the lack of integrity shown by Central Payment Corp, I was contacted by a member of upper management who actually did make good on his promises. The amount of money that was deducted from my account for services that had not been rendered was returned. If you've had issues with Central Payment Corp, you may wish to get in touch with this individual since he seems to be the only one of at least six people I talked to that actually followed through with what he promised -- Tom Chang tchang@centralpaymentcorp.com.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Help

AUTHOR: Ralph - (U.S.A.)

I assure you that the intentions of the company are not as so. With that said, even when I was a regional manager it took a little extra work to get things done. They are good people but are a sales organization, which is what they are good at...not servicing. Call me and I am sure I can help you, as I am still friends with the owners. FYI, they are in a coordinated effort with IPayment (who is your actual processor) so you can always contact IPayment to handle your customer service issues. IPayment's number is 1800.920.9943 and ask for customer service. Literally, this is the company deducting your fees, not Central Payment.

Ralph