Complaint Review: Central Payment Corp

• Submitted: Wed, March 10, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, April 02, 2010

• Reported By: Beto — Sedro Woolley Washington United States of America
Central Payment Corp
125 E. Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Suite 301 Larkspur, California United States of America

Central Payment Corp I suggest not doing business with this company Larkspur, California

*Author of original report: Issue has been resolved

I had been in business for almost 16 years. Most of those years I used another company which I never had a problem with - EFS Concord.

I was contacted by a saleman I met on a job who talked me into switching over to Central Payment Corp. Their rate was fairly competitive, not fantastic, but OK and I never really had a problem with them. When I closed my business this year, I called them to cancel my account. They told me they needed a letter and to fax them one. Well, I tried multiple times to fax and their number didn't work, or was over whelmed. So I mailed it to their office via USPS mid January.

Long story short, they said they never recieved the letter and kept charging me. I believe they had and simply misfiled it or threw it away.

I have had a very hard time getting through to their office. I have been hung up on, transfered way too many times and lied to. A VP there said he would refund my PCI fee and  Feburary's monthly fees, even though i hadn't been in business since 12/09. I did recieve the PCI credit, but never the monthly charge. The money is not the issue. But honesty and customer service is an issue. I suggest you find another company to process your credit card services with. Also, they threatened me with a lawsuit if I reported this, which is amazing in itself. I do have documentation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2010 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Payment-Corp/Larkspur-California-94939/Central-Payment-Corp-I-suggest-not-doing-business-with-this-company-Larkspur-California-579651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Payment Corp

Issue has been resolved

AUTHOR: Beto - (United States of America)

I had a  nice chat today with one of the owners of Central Payment and I was impressed with his response. They said they have refunded my fee and apologized for his company's mistake. I appreciate this and wanted to say such online. Thanks Matt Hyman at Central Payment Corp.