Complaint Review: Central Payment Corp

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: John Slee — Bishop California
Central Payment Corp
2350 Kerner Blvd San Rafael, California USA

Central Payment Corp This company are crooks and will steal your money because they have access to your checking account San Rafael California

I signed a three year agreement with this company on 11/15/2010. On 11/12/2013 I faxed a cancellation letter to the company to cancel my account at the end of my 3-year term 11/15/2013. I recieved a verified fax reciept back that the company in fact recieved my cancellation. They have continued to bill me for monthly service including an agregious fee for $85 an annual PCI complience. They have taken from my checking account over $250 and refuse to credit me by denying they recieved the cancellation fax and also claimed that I manufactured the fax transmission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Payment-Corp/San-Rafael-California-94901/Central-Payment-Corp-This-company-are-crooks-and-will-steal-your-money-because-they-have-1122758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Payment Corp