Complaint Review: Central Payment

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Mauricio — Los Angeles California USA
Central Payment
2350 Kerner Blvd, Suite 300 San Rafael, CA 94901 San Rafael, California United States of America

Central Payment Took money from my bank account without my permission and have NOT returned it. San Rafael, California

A couple of months ago I decided to give Central Payment a try to see if we could establish a long business relationship.
In order to do that, we agreed to have a 30 day FREE trial after the activation of the ROAM PAY device.

In three different occasions, two of the representatives tried for several hours to activate the device but the activation never worked.

Knowing that, for some unexplainable reason and without my permission, Central Payment started to charge fees to my bank account. First, it was $8.00 and then $18.00 (Why the increase? I have NO IDEA). The second time, because I wasnt aware and prepared for a charge of $18.00, and because I didnt have sufficient funds in my account, my bank charged me $29.00.
The statement clearly shows Central Payment as the responsible for this charge.

At this point, I still wanted to continue with the 30 day free trial and the activation of the device. All I asked from Central Payment was to show me that the company cares and respects its clients by asking Central Payment to return my money to my account and to be responsible for a charge of $29.00 that was clearly Central Payments fault.

To my disappointment, Central Payment gave me one of the worst customer services Ive ever had. Because the device never worked, Central Payment asked me to get another and more expensive device, pay for another shipping charge, and increase what I had to pay from that moment on. And ONLY after I did that I would get my money back and MAYBE the charge from my bank.

Is this what Central Payment calls 30 day free trial?

If thats what Im getting at the beginning, I dont even want to know what happens with clients that already signed a contract.

The representative's name is David. I haven't received my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Payment/San-Rafael-California-94901/Central-Payment-Took-money-from-my-bank-account-without-my-permission-and-have-NOT-return-935400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Payment