Complaint Review: Central Refrigerated

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: Gabriel Cilluffo — Highland California
Central Refrigerated
west valley, Utah USA

Central Refrigerated Central Refrigerated Leasing Leasing Contract Fraud, lies and deception west valley Utah

I drove as a company driver for Central and saw I could make so much more as an owner operator. Come to find out its all a scam. The miles were not enough to pay the lease payment. Several negative checks and many headaches later, I told the ATBS rep to fix it or I walk. So needless to say, I don't work for them anymore.

I did however, feel that something was not quite right about the contract, and the letters of debt I received for the balance of my loan. I consulted with an attorney and filed a class action lawsuit which is very active. Many drivers have signed onto the suit because the also were misled by the tactics Central uses.

m.getmansweeney.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.getmansweeney.com%2F&dm_redirected=true#2579

That is my case, it is real and a lot of drivers are onboard. It's time you recovered your losses and stand up so that rookie drivers don't go through what we went through. There is honor in being a professional driver, and a lot of us are Veterans.  Why should Central Refrigerated and Jerry get a pass, and continue to make their riches off a corrupt practice of business? Good luck hope to see you at the round table celebrating our victory!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Refrigerated/-west-valley-Utah/Central-Refrigerated-Central-Refrigerated-Leasing-Leasing-Contract-Fraud-lies-and-decept-1136178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Refrigerated