Complaint Review: Central Refrigerated

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Mr. Magic — Grand Blanc Michigan United States of America
Central Refrigerated
5175 W. 2100 South West Valley, Utah United States of America

Central Refrigerated Central Falsely Rep-orted That I Quit Under Dispatch and Abonded Truck West Valley, Utah

I drove for Central for 1 month without ever drawing a paycheck as a leas operator.  My last delivery was Meijers in Lansing, Michigan.   I delivered the load and then drove  about forty miles, home where I was due leave.   During my oriental I was informed by Central that they were deducting 6 cent per mile, for truck recovery in advance , in case we ever left the truck on the road.   I informed dispatch upon arriving home, where the truck was located at truck stop.  Again not under dispatch, load had been delivered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Refrigerated/West-Valley-Utah-68776/Central-Refrigerated-Central-Falsely-Rep-orted-That-I-Quit-Under-Dispatch-and-Abonded-Truc-983860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Refrigerated