Complaint Review: Central Refrigerated

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Mr. Magic — Grand Blanc Michigan United States of America
Central Refrigerated
5175 W. 2100 South West Valley, Utah United States of America

Central Refrigerated Central Drive a month for free as lease Operator, They Make Money...You Don't West Valley, Utah

Made Money while only with the trainer.  Since I had experience I took refresher with the trainer for a week. However, within three weeks,after being a company driver, I decided to become a lease operator. I  Never, saw, another check, or payday again.  I drove from Florida, to Maine, Maine\to Florida, no check!  This company also refused to give me a new truck, despite having a cdl license since 1989. Thus, since  a  Mexican American was allowed to get a brand new truck with less than three years experience, and my room mate who  was white without any experience was allowed to enter a specialized division, despite having an accident while out with the trainer 3 weeks, you can say that they are Racist as well!  The Operation Manager looked me directly  in the eyes and lied to me that I  would be in the specialized unit the beginning of the week on Monday.   On Monday he told me to wait another month, and that he was going out of town to another terminal.  This is after I had already worked a Month without  Pay!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Refrigerated/West-Valley-Utah-84126/Central-Refrigerated-Central-Drive-a-month-for-free-as-lease-Operator-They-Make-Money-983362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Refrigerated