Complaint Review: Central Security Group

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: monica2012 — Texas
Central Security Group
2448 E. 81st St., Suite 4200 Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

Central Security Group AKA CSG NationwideCenter Security Group - Nationwide, Inc. Liars Tulsa Oklahoma

After being told by Central Security in Dec. 2012 that they have cellular device for home alarm system that would work if no landline available, I discontinued my landline in early Feb. 2013. Contacted Central Security to get set-up with the cellular system. Took 2 weeks or more to get the specific person (apparently only 1 person could help) on the phone. Was told there was a $200 charge for the device + I had to agree to additional 2 year contract + additonal $12 per month. Was asked to send email agreeing to terms. Through negotiation, the $200 was waived. I sent the email. No one contacted me to set-up installation. After 2 months of waiting I began calling again. Was told someone would get back to me to set-up installation. No one called. Finally in April 2013, I stopped the automatic payments from my checking account. Within 2 weeks someone called to inquire about the payments. I informed them that I had been paying for 3 months with no service, it appeared that they had no device for cellular so they breached contract by not providing the service. Since then I had not heard from anyone by phone. Have only received invoices in the mail for the months since I discontinued the auto payments. These folks are Ripoff artists! They claim to provide services that they do not have! Unbelievable!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Security-Group/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74137/Central-Security-Group-AKA-CSG-NationwideCenter-Security-Group-Nationwide-Inc-Liars-T-1064458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Security Group