Complaint Review: Central States Indemnity - Wells Fargo

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: rondogc27@aol.com — redlands California
Central States Indemnity - Wells Fargo
Omaha, Nebraska USA

Central States Indemnity - Wells Fargo Taking out money on my credit for payment for payment insurance I did not want. Never asked for since 1999. Should have checked my statement more than just paying my bill online Omaha Nebraska

I had a Wells Fargo Credit card.  I cancelled it recently and was looking at my online statement for the first time in forever. I notice a charge for more that $50 for payment insurance.

I have never asked for this service and even remember calling to make sure that I did not want this service back in 1999 when I got the card.  I am your typical online banking customer.  Paying my bills online, but transferring money from my check to my credit card per Wells Frago.

I called Central States Indemnity to cancel this service I never asked for or oked.  I also asked how long I had been having money removed from my card. I was told since 1999, and that has made me a little angry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-States-Indemnity-Wells-Fargo/Omaha-Nebraska/Central-States-Indemnity-Wells-Fargo-Taking-out-money-on-my-credit-for-payment-for-paym-1097880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central States Indemnity - Wells Fargo