Complaint Review: Central Subscription Service

• Reported By: TickedOff — Missouri Valley Iowa United States of America
Central Subscription Service
Post Office Box 480156 Coon Rapids, Minnesota United States of America

Central Subscription Service SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Coon Rapids , Minnesota

I received a phone call back in April of 2008 while I was sitting in my office. The person on the phone talked quickly. I never once heard them say that I would have to pay $49.99 per month for 2 YEARS!!!! For some DUMB reason I gave them my debit card# and freaked out when I seen the first payment removed from my account. I then called to see what that was for and was told that I paid for 5 magazine subscriptions which I don't recall asking for. The next month I called and asked to speak to a manager who yelled back at me stating I was on tape and that my 3 days were past where I had the option to back out of the deal. Again, I don't recall them telling me that. I asked for a copy of my bill and still haven't received that. I received a new debit card in May and now I'm receiving phone calls and letters saying that unless I pay the amount due, I will be reported to the credit bureau and my credit rating will be affected. I'm not about to give out my number again and if I want a magazine I will just buy it off the shelf.

I'm not sure how far this will go but I just keep shredding all the letters and I won't answer a phone number I don't know. This company has caused me so much anxiety and of course a loss of money, I'd love to choke all of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2010 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Subscription-Service/Coon-Rapids-Minnesota-55448/Central-Subscription-Service-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-Coon-Rapids-Minnesota-623469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Subscription Service