Complaint Review: Central Subscription Service

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Sue — Kew Gardens New York United States of America
Central Subscription Service
P.O.BOX 480156 Coon Rapids, Minnesota United States of America

Central Subscription Service lied about the products that were going to send me, FREE subscription of Readers Digest and Gift card on the amount of $250.00 plus 1 year subscription of Rolling stones billed to my debit card $31.90 Coon Rapids, Minnesota

This Central subscription services call me one morning as a result of a survey that i filled in the internet and a few minutes after i filled this survey they got in as an offer for a 500 dollars git card after 35 minutes they keep making offers and contact them and over the phone they said that they will send me 250.00 dollars gift card instead and they will cancel the 500.00 dollars gift card they might have get into my information and call me two days later and said that they will send me my gift card and the magazines if I order one of the primary magazine like the Rolling stones and they will give me free subscription for Readers Digest, charged me on my debit card(which I am arleting my bank about this ripoff) 31.90 dollars bymonthly for 20 months which will come out 638.00 dollars and I have to wait 60 and 120 days to get all the products  of the order this is a letter I received on 11/05/2012 telling about the scam they are going to do to me all products were mentioned on the letter only Readers digest which is not free and other magazines they did not mentioned and no gift card for 250.00 dollars, they have not take the whole amount they said in the letter only 31.90 that will send to them by my bank on 11/12/12.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Subscription-Service/Coon-Rapids-Minnesota-55448/Central-Subscription-Service-lied-about-the-products-that-were-going-to-send-me-FREE-sub-967462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Subscription Service