Complaint Review: Central Subscription Service

• Updated: Wed, January 06, 2010

• Reported By: elderly victim — Iowa United States of America
Central Subscription Service
15441 Sodium St NW Ramsey, Minnesota United States of America

Central Subscription Service illegally took money from my bank account, charging huge fees over $500 for magazine subscriptions Ramsey, Minnesota

A company claiming to be Central Subscription Service illegally took money from my bank account.  I had to get my account number changed which the bank charged a fee to do.  Then this company began harassing me through the mail and by phone saying I owed them over $500 for three magazine subscriptions I did not order and have not received.  Threatening collection services, etc.  I told them I didn't order anything from them and don't want to order anything from them but they were very rude and said I owed them the money even though I haven't received anything!  They said I couldn't cancel the order for the magazines that I didn't want and said they had me on tape requesting the order.  When I asked them to play the tape they refused and changed the subject.  I am elderly person on a fixed income and feel this company is targeting elderly people such as myself and trying to charge big fees for a phony magazine subscription scam.  They need to be stopped.  Please advise what can be done.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2010 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Subscription-Service/Ramsey-Minnesota-55303/Central-Subscription-Service-illegally-took-money-from-my-bank-account-charging-huge-fee-550436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Subscription Service