Complaint Review: Central Transportation Services

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Truckin Truth — Springfield Illinois
Central Transportation Services
1820 n Mosley Wichita ks 67208 Wichita , Select State/Province USA

Central Transportation Services I worked at CTS over a year. Milage pay always short they also didn't reimburse all receipts. If dispatched home empty you got robed again no pay to go home. There were other illegal issues with cts thankfully I found a new job. Wichita Kansas

I worked at CTS  Central Transportation Services over a year.

Milage pay alaways short. Reimbursements would be short or not payed.

Missing loads and not paying empty miles if headed home was enough for me so I found a new job.

I also didn't revive my last check. I have kept good records.

I would like to collect this money that was stolen from me.

The equipment was not properly maintained. This company also diden't pay all my hourly time. If you are looking for a good bulk companey keep looking CTS is not it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Transportation-Services-/Wichita-Select-StateProvince/Central-Transportation-Services-I-worked-at-CTS-over-a-year-Milage-pay-always-short-th-1053113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Transportation Services