Complaint Review: Central payment

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Rachel — Richmond Virginia
Central payment
2350 kerner boulevard San Rafael , California USA

Central payment Debited my account after I cancelled their services San Rafael California

I used central payment for 3 years which was the term of the lease. once my lease was coming to an end I sent them a letter 60 days in advance canceling my contract. I also called them to make sure they received the letter and to make sure I did everything properly. They received my letter and I did eveything correctly. 2 months after I sent all the equipment back and my lease was cancelled they  continued to debit the monthly processing fees from my account. I called to notify them and asked them to stop. They said they would call the cancelation department and call me later that day. They never called me back. I called them 2 days later and talked to 2 incompitent employees who had different stories. in the end they said they refunded My money and it was their mistake. I continued to check my accountt I see if they refund posted and it never did. They owe me my money back. Who charges people for something they're not even using or have in their posession. You know any of the people working at that company would be very upset if this happened to them. Do not sign a lease with central payment. Square and intuit are uh cheaper and better options for sure. You don't have to deal with these morons and thats more than enough to convince me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-payment/San-Rafael-California/Central-payment-Debited-my-account-after-I-cancelled-their-services-San-Rafael-Californ-1129635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central payment