Complaint Review: Central publications services

C-107 112300 self street Baldwin, Utah United States of America
  • Phone: 516 730 7523
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Central publications services Angela & Shaine THESE SCAM ARTIST HAD ME ROFL GET A REAL JOB ! Baldwin Utah

So it all started with a phone call, I answer the phone, nobody is there. I call back & a woman named Angela answers, she said I was entered in a sweepstake, oh course I'm always wishing for a miracle, she mentioned 25,000 dollars & ill admit I was hooked for a legit five minutes. We went through a survey, it was pretty unusual but I played along after I smelt something fishy. She wanted to spend me a diamond watch. Nobody in this world would ever do that just for completing a survey. I asked her the brand of the watch, she was choked up. She had no idea what to even say. She mumbled something and I said "oh that's nice" thinking she still has me, little did she know I had a lot more questions, I asked for a number, "she couldn't provide one because she's on a computer & that in a different states we have different toll numbers" Yes! I know makes no sense !! She kept saying ill receive a package with all the numbers. [continued below]....
..... I asked for an address & her response was C107 112300 self street Utah . LMFAO! your kidding me right?!! No city ? Self street? These people are fools !!! Soon after the address was given to me, a young male interrupts our phone call the first words were "LOOK LOOK" trying to make me understand. Are you crazy !!?? What kind of professional business that has an associate interrupt a phone without any warning, & tells me to "look look" . NOW IM PISSED. I know this is a scam 100% . How dare you call me, trying to rob my money and think your going to speak to me like I'm your friend , GET A F****** REAL JOB , STOP TRYING TO TAKE OUR MONEY THAT WE ACTUALLY EARNED BY WORKING HARD FOR !!!!! Finally I tell them him off & say this is a crock of s**t & hung up. I call back the number after I looked into an didn't like what I saw. Nobody answered the phone this time and it was an automatic voice. Now these people have my address . Now what? What can I do? - but everyone please beware ! Don't fall for this !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-publications-services/Baldwin-Utah-84020/Central-publications-services-Angela-Shaine-THESE-SCAM-ARTIST-HAD-ME-ROFL-GET-A-REAL-971360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central publications services