Complaint Review: Centralcoastnutra - Celebritysmile

• Submitted: Mon, April 26, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 26, 2010

• Reported By: PRIMA — SPOKANE Washington United States of America
Centralcoastnutra - Celebritysmile

Centralcoastnutra - Celebritysmile charged my credit card after i cancelled. Internet

i signed up for free trial cancelled 3 days later never received my trial an was charged $87.47 after i cancelled the subscription. how can they get away with this? they told me it wasn't them even tho i had my bank statement right in front of me. then told me 2-4 days to get my money back. it's been 3 weeks now no trial no refund.. buyers beware don't let them get you too...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centralcoastnutra-Celebritysmile/internet/Centralcoastnutra-Celebritysmile-charged-my-credit-card-after-i-cancelled-Internet-597094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centralcoastnutra - Celebritysmile